|2021 Annual CAHSPR Conference - Hindsight, Insight, and Foresight
May 19-21, 2021, held Virtually
For more information on the dates and times of these talks, please reference the conference program here.
- Oral Presentations (speaker underlined):
- Aging and Mental Health: What matters most to Canadians? - Giosa, J., Holyoke P., McNeil, H., Yogaratnam, K., Kalles, E.
- Leveraging Community Support Services in Proactive COVID-19 Surveillance: An Embedded Approach to a Mixed Methods Research Study - Kalles, E., Northwood, M., Harrington, C., Heckman, G.
- Long-Term Life Care: Research to Drive Needs-Based Home Care - Giosa, J, Saari, M., Holyoke, P., Hirdes, J., Heckman, G.
- Participatory research to improve partnerships between caregivers and care providers of persons living with dementia - Holyoke, P., Giosa, J., McNeil, H., Yogaratnam, K.
- The interRAI COVID-19 Vulnerability Screener: Preliminary Results of a Surveillance Initiative for Vulnerable Older Adults During the Pandemic - Hogeveen, S., Donaghy-Hughes, M., Sinn, C.L., Saari, M., Heckman, G., Hirdes, J.