|2021 Annual CAHSPR Conference - Hindsight, Insight, and Foresight
May 19-21, 2021, held Virtually
For more information on the dates and times of these talks, please reference the conference program here.
- Oral Presentations (speaker underlined):
- Aging and Mental Health: What matters most to Canadians? - Giosa J, Holyoke P, McNeil H, Yogaratnam K, Kalles E.
- Leveraging Community Support Services in Proactive COVID-19 Surveillance: An Embedded Approach to a Mixed Methods Research Study - Kalles E, Northwood M, Harrington C, Heckman G.
- Long-Term Life Care: Research to Drive Needs-Based Home Care - Giosa J, Saari M, Holyoke P, Hirdes J, Heckman G.
- Participatory research to improve partnerships between caregivers and care providers of persons living with dementia - Holyoke P, Giosa J, McNeil H, Yogaratnam K.
- The interRAI COVID-19 Vulnerability Screener: Preliminary Results of a Surveillance Initiative for Vulnerable Older Adults During the Pandemic - Hogeveen S, Donaghy-Hughes M, Sinn CL, Saari M, Heckman G, Hirdes J.